Cruz Associates has capabilities in all phases of the acquisition life-cycle model from defining the requirement through integration and test into fielding and sustainment. Cruz’s supported systems include the MH-47G, MH-60M, A/MH-6M and all associated mission equipment packages.
Cruz professionals have a strong track record of support to the Technology Applications Program Office at Fort Eustis, Virginia and the 160th Systems Integration and Maintenance Office at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
Material Solution Analysis
- Requirements definition under the JCIDS process
- Expertise in writing ICDs, CPDs, and CDDs
- POM/Budget formulation
Program Integration across a broad spectrum of commodities
- Avionics (CAAS, AMS, ARC-231, STT, AbMN, EGI, VADR, CDU-7000, DTU)
- Aircraft Survivability Equipment (SIRFC, CMWS, HFIS, AOBPS)
- Sensors (EOSS, MMR, SKR, DVE, CW/OA)
- Weapons (2.75” Rockets, Hellfire, M-134 Minigun, M-230, GAU-19)
Aircraft Modification Line Management
- Cruz personnel supervise all phases of the MH-47G, MH-60M, A/MH-6M modification lines at the Special Operations Forces Support Activity in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Beyond program integrators, Cruz provides budget and logistics professionals to the Technology Applications Program Office in support of the US Army Special Operations Aviation Command.